The whole team at DUAL Asset wish you a very happy Christmas! We hope that you can all spot your favourite “Asset Elf” above.
2018 has been a significant year in our business and we have picked out some of the key highlights below:
- Our written premium hit the £50m mark for the first time, finishing our financial year on £51.8m
- We celebrated our 5th birthday in October and thank you to everyone who attended and who have supported us since we launched
- We moved to brand new offices on the 17th floor of One Creechurch Place, London
- We strengthened the underwriting and sales team with the additions of Jess Ollerhead, Adam Keith, Chris Hammond, Megan Eustace, Naomi Kent, Terri Hatton, Tim Lewis, Mike Wright, Chris Dowling and Karol Swietlicki
2019 is already shaping up to be an exciting year and here are a few things to look out for:
- We have hired two senior lawyers to head up our underwriting teams in our Dublin and Warsaw offices.
- We are all set for whatever Brexit outcome that the politicians lead us into and full details of our smooth transition will be published in early January.
- We will be extending our Scottish and Northern Irish online comparison sites to include commercial property.
- We will be hosting our annual charity dinner on the 13th June and this year we will be supporting Body & Soul -http://www.bodyandsoulcharity.org/
As always, this success couldn’t be achieved without our key partners at Hyperion, AXA XL, Evolution, Fidelis, Liberty and RSA. Finally and most importantly, a huge thanks to our insurance brokers, lawyers, conveyancers and customers - we certainly couldn't have done it without you!
Have a great Christmas with friends and family!
The DUAL Asset Team